Purchase Tickets Military, Student and Family Tickets Contact and Hours FAQs and Policies Seating Group Sales Ticket Donations
“If I were to begin life again, I would devote it to music. It is the only cheap and unpunished rapture upon earth.” - Sydney Smith
The Bach Festival is pleased to support the fundraising efforts of other non-profit organizations by giving back and donating vouchers for tickets to performances during our Festival season in July!
Because we receive a large volume of requests each year, donation of vouchers are made on a first-come, first-served basis. We will approve donation requsts that meet all of the follwoing specifications:
- Requests are accepted January 1 – May 30 each calendar year for events taking place February 1 – June 30. Due to the seasonal nature of our schedule, we are unable to accommodate requests outside of this time period.
- Requests are limited to 501 (c)(3) non-profit groups, accredited schools and service groups.
- Requests must be made at least 30 days in advance of the event.
- Requests must be made in writing via mail or email on organization letterhead and must include:
1. Name and date of the event
Donations are limited to one ticket voucher per request. Please note some restrictions will apply to the vouchers themselves or to the event.
Send requests to:
Carmel Bach Festival
Thank you for choosing to work with the Carmel Bach Festival! We wish you all the best success with your event and your future fundraising endeavors!