“Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.”- Victor Hugo
The Bach Festival is pleased to support the fundraising efforts of other non-profit organizations by giving back and donating vouchers for tickets to performances during our Festival season in July!
Because we receive a large volume of requests each year, donation of vouchers are made on a first-come, first-served basis. We will approve donation requsts that meet all of the follwoing specifications:
- Requests are accepted January 1 – May 30 each calendar year for events taking place February 1 – June 30. Due to the seasonal nature of our schedule, we are unable to accommodate requests outside of this time period.
- Requests are limited to 501 (c)(3) non-profit groups, accredited schools and service groups.
- Requests must be made at least 30 days in advance of the event.
- Requests must be made in writing via mail or email on organization letterhead and must include:
1. Name and date of the event
2. Purpose of event, i.e. what the fundraising activity is for in relation to the requesting organization. (Examples: expansion of programs, general operating, education, etc.)
3. Contact name, phone number and address to which voucher and Carmel Bach Festival promotional materials are to be mailed.
5. Your organization's non-profit tax ID number.
Donations are limited to one ticket voucher per request. Please note some restrictions will apply to the vouchers themselves or to the event.
Donations are to be used for fundraising purposes only, and are limited to one request per year per organization. Once our annual allotment of vouchers has been dispersed, donation requests will no longer be considered until the following year.
Send requests to:
Carmel Bach Festival
Attention: Luisa Cardoza, Ticket Manager
PO Box 575
Carmel, CA 93921